#TeamPierre & #TeamBichotte in Mock Legislative Session
1. Josue Pierre debated the issues with Assembly member Rodneyse Bichotte.
2. After a rigorous debate on my bill, titled "The Peoples Progressive Agenda", Assembly member Bichotte and I agreed on a version which we could all live with.
3. We whipped the votes needed to pass legislation, by getting the support of our fellow Assembly members.
4. Speaker Pierre called for a vote on legislation, which passed overwhelmingly.
5. Speaker Pierre took a call from the Governor to discuss his executive support for our legislation (Yes, I always look into cameras when I take a phone call. 😎)
6. After a long legislative session, 30 minutes, we closed out for the day. Speaker Pierre went for a drink (Crémas) with Assembly member Bichotte.
Why do they make it look so hard?
If you have not yet signed up for my email contact list, please take a moment to do so via this link: